Eureka Springs Elopement
Considering eloping at the historic town of Eureka Springs in Arkansas? It’s one of my favorite elopement destinations in Arkansas! It’s stunningly beautiful, with so many lodging options and beautiful places to elope or get married. Eureka Springs is an old resort town that has a lot of history, a beautiful glass chapel, a haunted hotel, lots of outdoor recreation opportunities and things to do as well!
Eureka Springs has a rich history and is such a romantic destination– it’s perfect for an Arkansas elopement!
There are so many different lodging options as well, including romantic cabins, bed and breakfasts, secluded modern bungalows, historic hotels, yurts, tiny houses, RV and primitive camping and more!
How to Elope in Eureka Springs in Arkansas
Dreaming of this ethereal Arkansas mountain elopement spot? White Rock is seriously BEAUTIFUL, especially around the spring and autumn. It’s one of my very favorite places to elope in Arkansas. The rugged terrain, west-facing overlooks and beautiful sunset views make White Rock Mountain one of my favorite elopement spots.
Here’s my step by step list on how to elope in Eureka Springs!
- Decide what time of year you want to elope! Spring and Fall are easy favorites for their seasonal weather and gorgeous full foliage. Additionally, you can also find amazing views in the summer and a less crowded town in the winter and early spring!
- First, you’ll want to make sure you’ll be in town to grab your Arkansas marriage license, and you’ll want to have an officiant to perform your ceremony and sign your license (I’m an officiant, and officiant services are included in all of my elopement collections!).
- Then, find a place to stay nearby if you don’t want to make the drive to Fayetteville or the two hour drive to Little Rock! There are cabins at White Rock or you can find Airbnbs or camping options nearby in the Ozark National Forest! Mulberry is the closest town with Airbnbs and other lodging.
A Romantic Eureka Springs Elopement
Finding Vendors for Your Eureka Springs Elopement
- Book your vendors! You’ll want to keep in mind that Eureka Springs is about 45 minutes from Fayetteville. Also, it’s about three hours from Little Rock and two hours from Fort Smith. So you definitely want to find an elopement photographer who has experience shooting elopements at Eureka Springs! Additionally, you want a photographer who can find other scenic locations nearby for photos!
- Enjoy your elopement and remember to practice Leave No Trace when outdoors! Additionally, more information on LNT principles can be found here.