I love Bell Park! It’s right in the middle of town and yet the views are spectacular! Bell Park is located in Greenwood, right outside of Fort Smith. It’s a gorgeous and accessible elopement spot in Fort Smith!
Considering an elopement at Bell Park? First, you’ll want to visit the park to make sure it fits the vibe of your elopement or intimate wedding.
- Decide what time of year you want to elope! Spring and Fall are easy favorites for their seasonal weather and gorgeous full foliage, but you can also find amazing views in the summer and a less crowded park in the winter and early spring!
- Notify Greenwood City Parks and Recreation personnel about your elopement plans to gather any important information about your elopement or intimate wedding. There is a large pavilion near the overlook that you could rent out for your reception or as a rainy day option! You’ll need to contact the park in order to rent out the space.
- Find a place to stay nearby if you don’t want to make the one hour drive to Fayetteville or the two hour drive to Little Rock- There are tons of Airbnbs and hotels in the Fort Smith Metro Area.
- Book your vendors! You should be able to find all the vendors you need in Fort Smith, since it’s a larger metropolitan area!
- Enjoy your elopement and remember to practice Leave No Trace! More information on LNT principles can be found here. (I’ll be teaching a LNT for photographers course this summer for wedding and elopement photographers who want to better serve adventurous couples!)
If you’re looking for an adventure engagement or elopement photographer who is both FUN and familiar with the area, feel free to reach out to me for more information! I offer location consulting with all my elopement packages and can show you the BEST locations for elopements near Greenwood and in Arkansas!